If I want to travel with a child, there are discounts?
Remember the most important rules:
- Children under 6 years of age can travel with their parents for free, provided they do not occupy a seat;
- If you have more than two children under 6 years – only one of them can travel free;
- If the child is between 6 and 14 years old - he goes on travel document at a discount of 25%;
- Be sure to bring documents that indicate the age of your child;
- If you are travelling abroad, the state, the discount is only available for children aged 5 to 10 years.